My love

Feelings flowing freely
Creating newer shores,
Breaking barriers ...
With each wave of passion
Engulfing me
I ride on to embrace you
With my arms around
And finding new depths
Of emotion
A sea lies within me..
Yes a sea of love,
Passionately roaring,
Tides high as if touching new heights
And creating new records
Each time..
Splashing me with waters
Sweet and warm
Quenching my thirst for love
Yet awakening an insatiable desire
For 'you'
Wet sands caressing my feet
As I walk,
Arousing my passion,
Each nerve craving,
Every cell quivering in anticipation,
That tingling feeling
Neither dies nor fades
As if embers burning
Even after fire is put off
Such is my hunger for your love
'My love' !
©Vinita Surana Kiran

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

लाल जोड़ा (कहानी)

एक मुलाक़ात रंगों से

कहानी (मुक्तक)