Chap 4-Will Things Improve ?

Next morning, Ghazal woke up with the alarm buzzing. She had a severe headache, due to the restless sleep last night. She didn’t feel like going to school that day. Taking a leave herself, she saw Vrinda off at the bus and returned home. She messaged Samar to call her as soon as he can.

              Samar was not his normal self when he called, his voice sounded disturbed.

“ Ghazal, I don’t want to live here. I want to be with you.”

Ghazal was moved to hear her sweet friend. She had to be strong for him.

“ You are always welcome Samar, but your parents especially your mom needs you. Just be calm and cool, let them solve their issues themselves. They have been together for so long, just give them some time. You just try and concentrate on your studies. I’m always there with you.”

“No Kuchi, nothing can improve now. I don’t feel like going home.”

“Where are you now? Don’t say like that Chiku.”

“I’m sitting in a park. I didn’t go for my classes.”

“Listen Chiku, please don’t let your studies suffer. Believe me, everything will be fine. Go to a friend’s place for some time, it’ll be a good change for you. From tomorrow, go and attend your classes ok.”

“Yes, I’ll try. Thanks for being there. I love you a lot. be with me always Kuchi.”

“of course I’m always with you. Love you too sweetu. Take care n please smile.”

With that she hang up. She felt a bit relieved and prayed in her heart and wished everything would be fine in her best friend’s life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

लाल जोड़ा (कहानी)

एक मुलाक़ात रंगों से

कहानी (मुक्तक)