Chap 10 Bunny Called

Two days later, after dinner when Ghazal was winding up her school work, her cell rang. A smile lit up her face, when she saw Mihir’s number flashing on screen. She quickly switched on.
  “ Hi Bunny !!!!!!!!!! what a pleasant surprise ! Aren’t you at office ?”, She replied.
“ Yes chatterbox Open-mouthed smileI am at office, but it was important. First tell me how’s my little doll Vrinda doing? Hope she is fit n fine now.”, Mihir said.
“ oh yes she is fine, sleeping peacefully. You say what is so important that you called during your working hours. Hope everything is fine at your end.”, She sounded a bit worried.
“ Yes doll ! everything’s fine here, don’t you worry. It’s just that Arun called me today, about an hour ago. I was a bit taken back, hearing his voice after such a long time. Just a few words, friendly and formal. What’s going on doll? I’m confused as to what can be the reason for his calling and then sounding so friendly yet saying nothing important. Is there anything ,I don’t know? You told me ,he was staying at your place, that’s why I didn’t call you last few weeks,thought he might not like it.”, Mihir said without even stopping for a breath.
“ What???? Arun called YOU !!! But Why Dear? I mean I’ve absolutely no idea Yaar.” She sounded shocked rather than surprised.
“ Okk ! leave it ….. how was his stay? He told me, he had shifted back to his place. I hope he was pleasant with you.”, he asked.
“Yes Bunny ! He was more than that, I’m surprised myself with the change in him. In fact, he was very helpful and I could not have managed so well, had it not been for him.”, she replied.
“ Indeed, this is something unusual. Anyways, its good. May be, he has changed and realised your importance in his life. Doll , if you think it right and if he wants, give your relationship another chance. I know its difficult, but not impossible sweety. Please think over it. Rest is of course for you to decide. Take care Doll n also of my little doll Ok Smile. I’ll call you again.”, Mihir sounded hopeful.
“ I don’t know for sure Bunny, but yes I’ll think over it. You too take care and give my love to kids and Shreya (Mihir’s Wife). Cyaaa….”
“ Cyaaa ..” They hang up .
This was something new, which left Ghazal in a bit of shock, and she fell asleep, thinking about what Mihir had told her……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

लाल जोड़ा (कहानी)

एक मुलाक़ात रंगों से

कहानी (मुक्तक)