TUMHAARA SAATH

Korey se, sooney se, Shabd the hamare
Tumne jo pukaara, to bol padey saare.
Gumm se rahte the, apni hi dhunn mein
Tumne jo sur chede, to jhoom uthe saare.
Adhoore se lagte the, VINi, jaise roshni bin taare
Ek bas Tumhaare saath se hi, purey

ho gaye saare.
(Plain and hollow were my Words
They had a voice, when you called.
Lost in themselves, were my words
They danced, when you touched the chords.
Just like Stars without light, incomplete were my words
Its only because of your company, that complete are my Words.)
BY- VINITA SURANA


Photo: Korey se, sooney se, Shabd the hamare<br />Tumne jo pukaara, to bol padey saare.<br />Gumm se rahte the, apni hi dhunn mein<br />Tumne jo sur chede, to jhoom uthe saare.<br />Adhoore se lagte the, VINi, jaise roshni bin taare<br />Ek bas Tumhaare saath se hi, purey ho gaye saare.<br /><br />(Plain and hollow were my Words<br />They had a voice, when you called.<br />Lost in themselves, were my words<br />They danced, when you touched the chords.<br />Just like Stars without light, incomplete were my words<br />Its only because of your company, that complete are my Words.)<br />BY- VINITA SURANA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

लाल जोड़ा (कहानी)

एक मुलाक़ात रंगों से

कहानी (मुक्तक)