Memories

Memories of times we shared,
When for each other we cared.
They stayed even when we grew apart.
No passage of time could take them from my heart.
Those special moments,

Those little treasures,
Be it our first sunrise, or the stars that gaze,
Little droplets that touched on our face.
No music was so pleasing to ears,
Those sweet nothings still bring tears.
Sunrise has no smiles for me.
Stars shine no more on me.
Droplets of rain dry on my face
Though life still goes on its pace.

BY- Vinita Surana

Photo: Memories of times we shared,<br />When for each other we cared.<br />They stayed even when we grew apart.<br />No passage of time could take them from my heart.<br /><br />Those special moments,<br />Those little treasures,<br />Be it our first sunrise, or the stars that gaze,<br />Little droplets that touched on our face.<br /><br />No music was so pleasing to ears,<br />Those sweet nothings still bring tears.<br />Sunrise has no smiles for me.<br />Stars shine no more on me.<br />Droplets of rain dry on my face<br />Though life still goes on its pace. _ VINITA <br /><br />hAPPY sUNDAY tO aLL fRIENDS :)))))))))






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

लाल जोड़ा (कहानी)

एक मुलाक़ात रंगों से

कहानी (मुक्तक)