FIRST GESTURE

It was just another day
But YOU made it special for ME.
Like a shadow you hugged
and held me close.
We walked together
under the tall trees,
Showered with those delicate flowers.
As if the Heavens themselves
Blessed our LOVE.
Then you caught a white one
before it could touch the ground.
Light in your eyes
And smile on your lips,
Spoke a thousand words unsaid.
As your hand tucked it behind my ear,
You touched a chord in my heart.
My feet moved, as if in dance,
On the music played in our beats.
My eyes captured THOSE MOMENTS
and still carry the reflections.
The FIRST GESTURE of your love
which filled my life with a sweet Sunshine.
Yes it was just another day
But YOU made it special for ME.
-VINITA SURANA

Photo: It was just another day<br />But YOU made it special for ME.<br />Like a shadow you hugged <br />and held me close.<br />We walked together<br />under the tall trees,<br />Showered with those delicate flowers.<br />As if the Heavens themselves <br />Blessed our LOVE.<br />Then you caught a white one<br />before it could touch the ground.<br />Light in your eyes<br />And smile on your lips,<br />Spoke a thousand words unsaid.<br />As your hand tucked it behind my ear,<br />You touched a chord in my heart.<br />My feet moved, as if in dance,<br />On the music played in our beats.<br />My eyes captured THOSE MOMENTS<br />and still carry the reflections.<br />The FIRST GESTURE of your love<br />which filled my life with a sweet Sunshine.<br />Yes it was just another day<br />But YOU made it special for ME.<br />-VINITA SURANA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

लाल जोड़ा (कहानी)

एक मुलाक़ात रंगों से

कहानी (मुक्तक)