Chap 12 The Letter ( Old memories)

It was Ghazal’s final year in the college. Few more months and she would be a graduate, all ready to step into a whole new world. Two years had almost flown by. One fine morning, one of her class mates Rimjhim gave her a letter. Ghazal was quite surprised. The letter read:
Dear Ghazal,
                       Hope you don’t mind my calling you ‘dear’. I’ve known you since the very first day you stepped in the college. True we’ve never met face to face. Its not that I didn’t want to meet you, but I never got a chance. I’m not someone people notice instantly, but people do come to like me when they know me. I have very few friends just like you, but believe me they are the few people close to my heart. I wish to be friends with you, that shows you are very special. Rimjhim is my younger sister and if you consider it right we can meet. Time n place you decide and tell Rimjhim. I can assure you, you’ll never regret your decision. Waiting for your reply….
                                                                                                      VaibhavSmile
She read the letter twice and folded it and kept it in her bag. After the class, she just left the class room without saying anything to Rimjhim. The simple reason being, she could not decide what to do. She was very disturbed by this new development in her life. After going home that day she re-read the letter many times but could not find any fault in it. It was a sweet gesture made in a decent way. She couldn’t sleep that night, but with the morning sunshine pouring down on her, she had made her decision. She would meet HIM.  Smile

Comments

Vinita Kiran said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

लाल जोड़ा (कहानी)

एक मुलाक़ात रंगों से

कहानी (मुक्तक)